To reset your camera and microphone access for Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on 3 vertical dots, click on Settings.
- Click "Privacy and Security" in the lefthand menu.
- Click "Site Settings."
- Scroll down to Permissions and select "Camera."
- Find the website app.boostlingo.com and delete it by selecting the garbage can icon.
- Do the same for the Microphone permission.
- Close the Settings menu. Return to the Boostlingo application and make a call.
- On the top left, a Permissions pop-up should appear. Click Allow.