If you will be using QuickBooks for your invoicing, you are able to configure the invoice numbers from Boostlingo to sync with the numbering sequence you have in QB.
- Go to Configuration > Billing > Invoice Numbers. In the image below you will see the invoice numbers that are next in the sequence for Boostlingo invoice numbers. For example, the next invoice number for an Interpreter invoice is INV-00006-I, and the next invoice number for an Account invoice is INV-00015-A.
- Click Add/Edit Invoice Numbers.
- Select the Invoice Number sequence you want to sync (Interpreters, Clients (Global), or Clients (per-account).
- Enter the starting number for the sequence and the minimum number of digits that will make up the invoice number.
- Prefix and Postfix are 0-5 alphanumeric characters you can use to further code invoices. For instance, the Postfix for Interpreter invoices may be “I”, and the Postfix for Client Accounts may be “A”.
- Invoice numbers can be sequenced globally, for all client accounts, or you may choose to set specific guidelines for individual accounts using the steps above. See example below for the number sequencing rules created for each type.