Ensuring Apps are Up to Date
Much of the work your Interpreters and Requestors will be performing will be on Boostlingo's Mobile Applications.
To ensure these Apps are up to date, follow the steps below for Apple and Android Users:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > App Store
- Tap the Automatic Downloads switch to turn ON
After you turn on Automatic Downloads for Music, Apps, or Books on all of your devices, all new downloads or purchases that you make in the App Store or Apple Books Store on any device download automatically to all of your devices.
If you turn on Updates, any new versions of apps that you currently have on your device automatically download when they're available.
You can turn Automatic Downloads on or off over your cellular network on an iPhone or iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular. Go to Settings > App Store and turn Use Cellular Data on or off.
On your Android phone or tablet
To set up automatic updates for all apps on your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-righthand corner.
- Go to Settings > Network Preferences > Auto-update Apps.
- Select an option:
- Auto update apps at any time: Updates apps at any time, using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only: Updates only when you are connected to Wi-Fi.
Note: If an account on your device has a sign-in error, apps may not update automatically.