Important Note: It is not possible to switch a call session from the Boostlingo caller to Zoom or Vice/Versa. You cannot book a Zoom interpreter by calling in the Boostlingo Platform.
1. Once connected to a Zoom conference, you must first disable the Waiting Room feature and ensure that the option to lock the meeting is also disabled. Click the ellipses and ensure that both settings are correct.
2. Select Participants to invite an interpreter to the call.
3. Select Invite.
4. Select Email.
5. Select the email service where the contact list was uploaded. If using a service that is not listed, click Copy Invitation. Copying only the invite link is not supported.
6.Open the email service where the contact list was uploaded. Create a new email and paste the invitation within the body.
7. From the recipient list, select the interpreter contact you would like to invite based on their contact language and service type. For example, “Spanish Business Interpreter”
8. Send the email, and an interpreter will join the Zoom session shortly! Once connected, your interpreter will give a standard greeting and may request additional information required by your organization. Note the interpreter has joined by the addition of a new participant in the virtual meeting.
9. To end the virtual meeting, click End.