- Requires a paid Webex account using the Desktop Version of Webex Meetings (cannot use Mobile App).
- Only OPI (audio) calls are supported.
- Users who sign into Boostlingo via Apple or Google do not have access to this feature.
- Interpreters cannot dial a third party, all third parties should be added by the requestor in Webex directly.
To invite an Interpreter to your Webex meeting-
- Start the Webex Meeting.
- Click Apps.
- Locate and select the InterpretManager app.
- Enter the email you use to access InterpretManager.
- Click Next.
- Enter the password you use to access InterpretManager.
- Click Sign in.
- Within the Caller, enter the desired target language and click Call.
- On the next screen, enter the Webex Dial-in Info. Click Meeting Info near the top left, then copy/paste the details and click Begin Call.
- If the requestor is part of a Pre-Call policy, the questions will appear and can be filled in before clicking Begin Call again (if no pre-call policy applies, this step will be skipped).
- The system will search for an interpreter, and once one is ready, click Admit to allow them to join the call.
- Once the interpreter is admitted, they will appear as a participant in the meeting. Dismiss the interpreter by clicking End Call within the Caller (or end the entire Webex meeting).