The Appointment Conflicts Flyout is designed to notify appointment creators of existing appointments that might conflict with one they are currently creating.
When Root/LSC Admins, Requestor Admins, or Requestors create an appointment that is identified as containing a conflict, the flyout will appear on the right. The flyout will display all existing appointments with identified conflicts.
When conflicts are found, we mark each field identified as a conflict with the symbol:
There are 5 fields considered when detecting an appointment conflict:
While each of the fields is taken into consideration, only certain combinations of overlapping fields will trigger the appointment conflict notification.
The conflict flyout will be shown if the following field combinations overlap:
- same date/time, requestor, and account
- same location, date/time, requestor, and account
- same consumer, date/time, and account
- same consumer, date/time, requestor, and account
- same consumer, location, date/time, and account
- same consumer, location, date/time, requestor, and account
Note: It is not currently possible to book two simultaneous or overlapping OPI/VRI appointments for the same requestor.
For more information on Appointments, click HERE.