1. Log out completely from the mobile app, then re-enter your credentials. It sounds simple, but it can refresh the system and may clear out some issues.
2. Update your device operating system. To do so, follow the prompts in your phone's Settings app. If you don't know how to update your software, a quick Google search will provide some great guides online -- be sure to include the make and model of your phone or tablet in your Google search for the most specific instructions.
3.Update the Boostlingo app. Check what version of the Boostlingo app you're using by tapping the Settings menu. The app version is listed at the bottom of that menu. If you have an older version, please update in the App Store (for iOS) or Google Play Store (for Androids).
4. Power your phone off and on. It seems simple, but this step will reset the state and can clear out frozen issues. It can solve a lot of problems.
5. Use a strong wifi connection whenever possible, rather than cellular data.
6. If these steps don't resolve your issue, please pull the mobile logs and submit them to our support team.
- For Android: instructions in this article.
- For iOS:
1. log into the mobile app
2. tap the 3 horizontal lines at the top left
3. select Settings
4. scroll down and tap Send Logs
5. select Send to confirm
6. Note the ID number for the logs (or take a screenshot) and send it to us