Who do I contact?
- If the platform isn’t behaving normally or as intended - contact Support.
- For questions on how to use the platform or any enhancement requests - contact your Account Manager.
Who should contact tech support?
- Staff at the LSP/LSC (LSC Admins). Interpreters should reach out to the LSC first. It is up to the LSC to determine if the issue can be resolved in-house, or if it needs deeper investigation by Boostlingo.
How to contact the tech support team
- Click the button that says "? Support" at the bottom-righthand corner of this page. Fill out the prompts and click Send to submit a support request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you reach out, please include:
- What you were trying to accomplish.
- The steps you took.
- What happened: was there an error message? what did it say?
- Screenshots, call IDs, appointment IDs, account names, any details to help locate and resolve the issue.